Alabama Environmental Council is thrilled to announce our newest and sweetest fundraiser yet: Birmingham Best in Dough – our first ever cookie contest! Our goal is to register 50 bakers in honor of AEC’s 50th anniversary which is being celebrated all year long.
Enter the contest!
• Must be homemade (no pre-made items)
• Must supply ingredients list with entry and fee
• Must supply 6-8 dozen cookies for contest (one dozen set aside for judges)
• No entries that require refrigeration after baking
• Must be present at table for duration of event/judging (up to three people per entry)
• May decorate table to compliment your cookie entry
• Provide knife on day of event for portioning cookies
• $35 per entry; one entry per category; multiple entries (in multiple categories) accepted
• Special Diet
• People’s Choice
A panel of volunteer judges will taste and rate all cookies. One winner per category. Best in Dough named to the overall top cookie.
Send entry form, recipe, and payment ($35 per entry) to:
Alabama Environmental Council
4330 1st Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35222
Entry forms must be received by April 5th.
Please contact our office if you have any questions: 205-252-7581 or Recycling@AEConline.org