$10 admission, benefits your Little River Waterkeeper
Location: Mentone Library
***Moon Lake Students get in FREE!***
Southern Exposure 2018 Films:
• ASHES TO ASHES by Kaitlin McMurry
• IF THEY BUILD IT, WHAT WILL COME? by David Diaz
• THE ACCIDENTAL ENVIRONMENTALIST by Ellen Esling
• WHO’S YOUR FARMER? by Jess Lingle
• WATER: PLAN FOR IT by Amelia Tyson
Produced and directed throughout Alabama by emerging filmmakers from across the country, these short documentary films tell authentic, engaging stories about Alabama’s environment and the people who cherish it, from the mountains to the coast.
For more information about the Southern Exposure Film Fellowship or to view the films from previous years, visit: www.southernexposurefilms.