- This event has passed.
Community EcoFair with Bluff Park United Methodist Church
September 8, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Want to learn more about recycling? Have a stack of paper or old electronics you’ve been meaning to get rid of? Looking for ways to conserve at home and protect our environment? You’ll find it here!
– DRIVE THROUGH SERVICE for Paper Shredding and Electronic Recycling – provided by United Ability’s Gone for Good *See flyer for details and requested donation amounts
– Fun and informative displays feature Alabama Environmental Council, Southern Environmental Center, Alabama Rivers Alliance and more!
– Eco Crafts for kids and Caring for Creation POSTER CONTEST!
– City of Hoover and Santek representatives there to talk about the latest in community recycling
– Community gardening, compost class and Aldridge Gardens green thumb growing tips!
– Also collecting eye glasses for missions, and towels/blankets for Birmingham Humane Society (see their TARA adoption van there!)
Click here for more: https://www.facebook.com/events/2447076712099210/