CLEAN WATER COUNTS!
Alabama Water Rally 2019
March 15 – 17
Escape with us to Camp Beckwith in gorgeous Fairhope, Alabama
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
To register, please call Martha Hunter or Kelly Marshall at 205-322-6395
Water Rally is Alabama’s clean water conference and celebration that unites citizens, connects conservation groups, shares ideas and educates attendees to strengthen the voices for advocates for clean water throughout our state.
Alabama Water Rally Agenda
(Times and Topics are Subject to Change)
What do I bring to Alabama Water Rally?
- Your water bottle! Let’s use as little disposable items as we can – water bottles and coffee tumblers are super fun ways to show your friends you care about this beautiful world.
- Paper and pen – we have some if you forget, but might as well prepare yourself!
- KOOZIES! Either your favorite koozie for yourself or if your org would like to donate some to the cause – we will have baskets for them around Camp!
- Bring your own adult beverages, if you’re 21 or older. Limited complimentary adult beverages will be available at evening events. Bring your own cooler as well!
- Are you musically inclined? Even if you are not, bring along your favorite instrument for Friday and Saturday night’s potential jam fests at the Campfire by the Bay!
- Flashlight! Camp gets D A R K.
- Water Rally is a casual fun time to network, grow and celebrate – don’t worry about fancy dressin’. Jeans, shorts, tennis shoes, Chacos, whatever is comfortable with you is good with us! Layers are always a good idea in Alabama.
- It might rain so be prepared with your rain jacket and/or umbrella!
- Are you staying in a dorm during Water Rally? You must bring your own sheets or sleeping bag, pillow/s, and towel/s! Also, please note that dorms are referred to as CABINS on the official Camp Beckwith map.
- Participating in a Field Trip? Be sure to bring the right kind of clothes or shoes for the one you chose!
- NEW! Bring a story or success or song to share on Saturday night!
- Questions? Let us know! You can reach us before March 13 at the office at 205.322.6395. During the weekend, text or call us at Kelly Marshall (205.540.7385) or Martha Hunter (205.706.1186).
What is Alabama Water Rally?
What happens at Alabama Water Rally?